Good Reasons to buy new
- New homes have to be built to Building Control Standards which ensure they are energy efficient. Using high levels of insulation and quality materials, it is estimated that a new home is up to six times more efficient, saving you money in running expenses and a smaller carbon footprint.
- When buying off plan, your property can be designed by you specifically to meet your requirements.
- No hassle and costs of refurbishment and repairs, a blank canvas means you can give the property a personal touch, giving you time to relax and enjoy your new home.
- New builds are far safer and more secure which can also lower nasty insurance premiums, our properties are all fitted with Secure locking UPVC windows and doors, Security lights and smoke alarms.
- Piece of mind – As NHBC registered builders all houses are built to a high level of specification and with 10 years warranty – allowing you to buy with confidence.
Iain Carruthers Construction is a member of the National House Building Council. Registration No: 89863